Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stay Tuned...


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/telegraph-view/5238357/Its-time-for-Barack-Obama-to-end-the-campaigning.html



I have been trying to find words to express this feeling of uncertainty in my gut. It has been nagging at me for 100 days. What is it that will not go away. Now I see it, in an article from the UK. After a grueling, drawn out campaign and election, I was ready for it to be over, no matter what the outcome. I was beat into submission. JUST GET IT OVER WITH. And it isn't. The campaigning continues. Late night shows, 60 Minutes, photo ops, yukking it up with the reporters in the press room (at least until one of them asked a question he didn't want to answer), anything to get some exposure. So there it is, it's over, it's time to MOVE ON. I HOPE we can put an end to the campaigning after the 'First 100 Day' celebration is over. I guess that is the CHANGE I am waiting for now. Looks like I am not the only one. At least FOX made a stand (NBC, ABC, and CBS just quetly complained).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 



Free Hit Counter

Copyright © 2009 - 2012 The Audacity of Logic