Monday, May 18, 2009

42 MPG

Mark your calendars. 2016 will be the year that gas mileage must be improved by 30% over current averages. I hope all the limos and SUV's that the politicians and their entourage all pedal around in are required to meet the same. Imagine a bullet proof Ford 500 or Chevy Impala. Bet it would be lucky to get 10 MPG with all that armor weighing it down. I just get tired of all the people who are telling me how I need to be more environmentally conscious not showing any real effort or sacrifice to do the same. Private jets, limos, SUV's, big fat houses, etc. Except, of course, Al Gore. He has made so much money peddling global warming that he can afford to buy credits to 'reduce' his carbon footprint and feel good about not really doing anything about his energy consumption.

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry too much; the world is scheduled to end on Dec. 21st, 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, that takes a load off my back...

    ReplyDelete

 



Free Hit Counter

Copyright © 2009 - 2012 The Audacity of Logic