Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Did you ever wonder...

...why President Obama is so hot to get his health care plan through Congress, and the Democrats are even fighting a rule that would allow 72 hours to read the bill, when the effects of this bill, which are buried in a ton of legalese, won't come to light till AFTER the President runs for re-election in 2012? Could it possibly be because what's in this bill would be so contrary to what mainstream America wants, that the President would never get re-elected were we to understand it now?

1 comment:

  1. From one of my all time favorites "The Outlaw Josey Wells," "There's another old saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." Contrary to what some are saying, this administration is pretty transparent to me. I can see right through a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete

 



Free Hit Counter

Copyright © 2009 - 2012 The Audacity of Logic