Thursday, September 24, 2009

Transparency - Part III

Okay, we are looking for transparency. So I will start by showing some really embarrassing stuff from my home state. SC has been hammered in the MSM for Sanford (rightfully so), Wilson (not so sure), and in general just for being SC (I guess they still blame us for that little skirmish a few years ago). I am surprised they didn't have this all over the news for days in an attempt to further embarrass SC. When I saw it on the local news I was speechless. Absolutely amazed. I guess I tried to erase it from my memory until I saw it on another blog. So, in the interest of transparency, and in the interest of showing how important our responsibility is when we cast our votes in every election, please read and watch this and think about it the next time you go to the voting booth. Your vote does make a difference, make it count.

Wellford Mayor Sallie Peake Defends No Chase Policy

In the words of a blogger at The Sniper, "Super Duper Crazy - The mayor of this South Carolina town is nuttier than squirrel turds. Next on her agenda, no arresting criminals because it is the number one reason for the high cost of maintaining jails. What a friggin loon. If this woman was the mayor of my town I would go slap her in front of a bunch of cops and then run… I’m guessing the policy would last all of three minutes after that, if that."

'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 



Free Hit Counter

Copyright © 2009 - 2012 The Audacity of Logic