Friday, October 9, 2009

The Slobbering Love Affair Continues

My title references Bernie Goldberg's book, noting the media having a slobbering love affair with Obama, which resulted in securing his election. It obviously continues with the people over in Sweden who have awarded Obama the Nobel Peace Prize, which I have now lost all respect for, and will here after refer to as "The Nobel Appeasement Prize," for surely that is Obama's only contribution to date. I will be putting my name in for the next round of awards from Sweden, as I have contributed as much as Obama has to further world peace. I will be donating the money I receive back to the people on the voting committee in Stockholm, as it is apparent they are in need of some serious therapy.

1 comment:

  1. Remember that the peace loving Arrafat also got the prize. What a joke.

    ReplyDelete

 



Free Hit Counter

Copyright © 2009 - 2012 The Audacity of Logic