Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Whole Lotta Nuthin'

I see we really got a lot out of sitting down and talking with Iran about their nukes; we got them to agree to talk with us again, and everyone seems to be overjoyed at this. My reaction is a little different. It would be something on the order of, "WTF?!?" Does anyone really think they are hiding a second nuke facility in the mountains because they plan to use if for peaceful purposes??? I would go with my good friend Jimmy G. and his plan. Tell them, "You have till tomorrow to show us your nuke facilities. If you don't, the day after we make your installations parking lots. That's the best deal you're gonna get; take it or leave it."

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure the President is committed to keeping nukes from Iran. I think his "no-nuke world" pledge only applies to the US.

    ReplyDelete

 



Free Hit Counter

Copyright © 2009 - 2012 The Audacity of Logic