Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Greetings.

I just wanted to say hi to all of you here on the Audacity of Logic. I am kind of new to this whole blogging thing. Thank you Dolley for inviting me to contribute. I look forward to reading, learning, and getting feedback. To start, I thought it would be a good idea to post some of my responses I had during an exchange with a step-uncle of mine that is somewhat influenced by the "left" persuasion. It started on Facebook when I responded to a few comments he had left on my sister's wall and they just turned into essays, so I kept going. Just in case there was any confusion to the context of my first few posts, they are written in more of a "Screwtape Letters" format. So, I hope you all enjoy and I look forward to being part of this.
Thank You,
~Locke~

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Locke. Have fun posting, and if you piss anyone off, remember to do it eloquently and with style.

    ReplyDelete

 



Free Hit Counter

Copyright © 2009 - 2012 The Audacity of Logic