Monday, December 14, 2009

Audacity of Logic Grows

Being one of the 10+% club, I find my time is greatly consumed with trying to make ends meet and cover bills.  So much so that I do not visit my beloved "baby blog" as much as I would like.  But I see that in my absense it is being taken good care of by capable hands.  The baby has grown.  It has grown in following and content and I believe our founding fathers would be proud.  Proud to know that there are many who still believe in this country and what our Constitution stands for, and are willing to unite to work towards making  us a greater nation.  Thank you ladies and gentlemen for all the hard work and effort.  I "hope" that "change" will soon come my way and I will be in a better place to contribute more often.  Until then, keep the torch lit and carry it high.  God Bless you all.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, no worries. I've got things covered. But, hurry back; we miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand, my finances could use a boost, also. Good Luck and I can't wait until you return.

    ReplyDelete

 



Free Hit Counter

Copyright © 2009 - 2012 The Audacity of Logic