Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Jewel from Patrick Henry

And finally my final post for the day. A quote from the original Patrick Henry. Words of wisdom to live by in today's troubled times:


Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined. - Patrick Henry

How many of the Washington Law Makers (Constitution / Liberty Breakers) are approaching the jewel of Liberty with ill intent?

Yep Patrick, I'm with you sir. Give me liberty or give me death.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that! Great Quote. Thanks for the video link, she's a great speaker. I faved on my channel

    ReplyDelete

 



Free Hit Counter

Copyright © 2009 - 2012 The Audacity of Logic