Friday, May 7, 2010

Hollwoood Is Full of Pussies

What a bunch of lame-assed pansies they have in Hollywood. While our soldiers are dying overseas to protect their sorry asses from muslim extremists, the Hollywood elite have decided to tuck their tail and turn yellow on the subject of depicting, or making any reference to, "The Prophet Mohammad." After the Southpark people were threatened, it looks like all of Hollywood has put out the word, and now all media outlets have followed suit, and are afraid to even mention or make reference to anything to do with "Mohammad" or muslim extremists in general.


For one of the first times I can say I'm ashamed to be an American. Americans have never let terrorists or tyrants dictate what we say or think... until now. We had never backed a way from a fight, when it was to protect free speech or thought... until now.

We now have become no more than a bunch of scared little 'marys', hiding under our skirts, afraid to offend anyone for fear of retribution. It makes me sick. It's time to 'Man Up' in this country and find the set of balls God gave us and bomb these camel-humping muslim malcontents, and their POS "prophet" back to the stone-age where they belong.

I, for one, am not afraid to depict their false prophet in any terms I see fit. You want a piece of me? Set the time and place. You just better hope you're a better shot than I am. Of course, knowing how you scum operate, you're more likely to take the coward's way out and use an IED. But, if you're man enough to face me down, I'd be more than happy to send you on your way to see your beloved "allah" or that POS Mohammad, so you can collect your 72 virgins, which knowing how you guys hate women, will probably be 72 men.

Here's what I think of your "prophet":

This is my artist's rendition of "Mohammad"

2 comments:

  1. Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter (Isaiah 5:20). You are right - let's not call it a murdering, hate mongering, self promoting religion let's call it a religion of peace and lie how it's down so many wonderful good things for the world. Hm, that sounds politically correct and I didn't step on anyone's toes. How nice of me.

    ReplyDelete

 



Free Hit Counter

Copyright © 2009 - 2012 The Audacity of Logic