Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life is 'Hell' for Michelle Obama

U.S. first lady Michelle Obama reportedly finds life in the White House barely sufferable.


"Don't ask! It's hell. I can't stand it!" Michelle Obama is said to have told French first lady Carla Bruni during a private conversation at the White House during an official visit by French President Nicolas Sarkozy last March.

Well... at least she has a roof over her head... unlike many who have had their homes foreclosed on.

Fear not Michelle, we surely wouldn't want you to suffer needlessly. Let me assure you, all real conservatives - myself included - are doing their utmost to ensure you don't have to 'suffer' any longer than is needed. I expect you will get some form of relief shortly after the end of 2012; January 21, 2013 to be exact.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I agree. Let's not let this lady needlessly suffer any more. Please help Michelle find peace and heaven on earth and get her (and her husband) out of that hellhole White House. It's a call for compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't peachy for us either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may want to include that both first ladies said that report is false and Michelle Obama never said that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that's what I would say too, if it were me.

    ReplyDelete

 



Free Hit Counter

Copyright © 2009 - 2012 The Audacity of Logic