Monday, September 13, 2010

Overreacted!?!?

"September 11 was a shock to the American psyche and the American system. As a result, we overreacted."

This is a direct quote from a recent article by Fareed Zakaria which was published in Newsweek. You know, I've read other articles by this genius and every time this fool opens his mouth, a jihadist gets his wings. Here he is again, telling us that Al Qaeda really isn’t THAT bad. Overreacted you say Fareed?

I suppose we overreacted at Concord and Lexington too. Also in 1812 when the British invaded and burned Washington, D.C. How about at the Alamo? What about Pearl Harbour?

You know what Fareed? I think what we need is MORE good old U.S. overreaction when it comes to dealing with radical muslim terrorists, and maybe a little to spare for brain-donors-before-death like you.

3 comments:

  1. "I've read other articles by this genius and every time this fool opens his mouth, a jihadist gets his wings." Thats one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I'm still laughing.The Muslims and the libs are in the same upside down world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fareed must be nuts. We reacted to the 9/11 tragedy justifiably so and with the correct amount of force to topple the evil terrorists with minimizing civilian casualties as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support. If I had my way, I'd take Fareed outside, tie him to a tree and beat some sense into him with a stick. But then of course, I have a tendency to "overreact."

    ReplyDelete

 



Free Hit Counter

Copyright © 2009 - 2012 The Audacity of Logic